Sesamin Rx Review
Is an antioxidant
Subjects loss an average of 2 pound per week
An average of 5% loss of total body weight within 6 weeks
1 month to 2 months supply (120 ct) = $44.95
Safety and Ingredients
Sesamin – 1250mg (sesame oil) – lignans extracted from sesame oil
60% consists of Sesamin
Product Features and Claims
- Increases Fat Oxidation (metabolism)
- Acts as an Anti-inflamitory Agent
- Is an Antioxidant
- Supports Healthy Kidney and Liver Function
- Improves Lipid Profiles (Cholesterol and Triglycerides)
- Lowers Blood Pressure
120 softgels per container
Take 1-2 softgels twice daily with meals
Do not exceed 8 softgels per day
Do Not Take If….
- You are under 16 years old
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are taking prescription medication
Individuals with known medical problems should consult with a physician before taking this or any dietary supplements
Though they make no claims of weight loss, our subjects loss a fair amount of weight with this supplement.
is a very interesting subject in the medical world.
Can this ingredient really be that effective?
Well so far, its proven to be a consistent and effecient product. So cheers to Sesamin Rx